For three generations the Purkhart family has produced this all-natural walnut liqueur from the same family recipe, renowned for its balance and exceptionally smooth finish. Each summer the Purkhart family picks fresh green walnuts from wild stands of the delicate “Weinsberg” variety near the village of Sankt Peter in der Au. These walnuts steep for months in grape brandy and for the last month with a variety of spices and alpine botanicals. The result is a rich and flavorful walnut liqueur that is not overly sweet, perfect after dinner, in coffee, cream, or egg drinks.
Fresh green walnuts steep for months in grape brandy and for the last month with a variety of spices and alpine botanicals.
- Aromatic liqueur renowned for its balance, depth, and smooth finish
- Made from fresh green “Weinsberg” walnuts steeped in grape brandy
- Infused with spices and alpine botanicals
- Serve after hearty meals or in coffee, cream or egg drinks
- Complements brown spirits and dark fortified wines