Kilkerran Heavily Peated Single Malt Scotch is a premium scotch whiskey that hails from Campbeltown, Scotland. This double distilled scotch is heavily peated and boasts a sweet and fruity peat smoke flavor that is sure to tantalize the taste buds.
The scotch has been matured in a combination of bourbon and sherry casks, with 80% of the aging taking place in bourbon casks and the remaining 20% in sherry casks. This maturation process has resulted in a whiskey that is rich, complex, and well-balanced, with subtle notes of vanilla, honey, and oak.
On the nose, Kilkerran Heavily Peated Single Malt Scotch offers aromas of smoke, peat, and citrus, with a hint of sea salt. The palate is full-bodied and rich, with flavors of toasted barley, caramel, and a gentle smokiness that lingers on the finish.
With its perfect balance of sweetness, smokiness, and complexity, Kilkerran Heavily Peated Single Malt Scotch is a true masterpiece of Scottish whiskey making, and a must-try for any whiskey enthusiast or connoisseur.