Our distilled Gin is made at Herman Jansen Distillery in Schiedam, the city where Gin originated. The traditional Dutch spices & botanicals are distilled separately in a pot still.
The distillated are then blended and brought to alcohol by volume; a percentage chosen by our master distiller for the perfect balance or aroma and mouthfeel. A unique gin, blending the tradition of Schiedam genever with the best botanicals and spices.
– Alc.: 42,5% ABV – Size: 70cl, 75cl & 5cl (miniature)
– Origin: The Netherlands
– Production area: Schiedam
– Produced/Distilled by: Herman Jansen Distillery
– Botanicals: Juniper berries, blood orange, lemon peel, dried laurel (bay leaf), cinnamon, cardamom, nutmeg, coriander.
– Maceration: The maceration time for each botanical is ± 15 days, before distillation. The exact time is different for each botanical.