Initial producer: Don Cosme Hernández, married to Doña Cristina.
Current producers: Don Cosme Hernández and his son Cirilo.
- Mezcal teachers: Don Cosme Hernández and his son Cirilo.
- Soil: San Baltazar Guelavila, Oaxaca. It is a suitable soil for agriculture, as long as it is kept properly fertilized. They are soils that erode easily.
- Palenque height: 1,580 meters above sea level.
- Maguey height: 1,500 to 1,900 meters above sea level.
- View: transparent.
- Aroma: notes of lemon, pineapple, orange and guava. Herbal aromas like pericón and floral like marigolds.
- Taste: citrus notes, the good presence of cooked maguey and banana flavor is accentuated. Medium acidity with high persistence in the mouth.
- Pairing: pata de pata tostadas, guacamole with grasshoppers, golden tacos, Neapolitan flan