Initial producer: Don Valente Ángel García, married to Doña Mari. Current producers: Don Valente Ángel García and sons.
- Soil: San Andrés Miahuatlán, Oaxaca. Young soils with a sandy texture, rich in nutrients from the sediment-laden rivers that descend from the mountain.
- Palenque height: 1,656 meters above sea level.
- Maguey height: 1,550 to 1,700 meters above sea level.
- View: transparent.
- Aroma: notes of cooked maguey, caramel and white flowers.
- Taste: notes of wood. Good acidity with medium persistence in the mouth.
- Pairing: grilled meats, barbecue, wire.